Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Clothes!

I honestly can't remember the last time I've gone clothes shopping, but in my closet are a pair of Sevens, clothes from The Gap, Limited, Abercrombie and Fitch, Aeropostale, and American Eagle, just to name a few.

They were all free.

If you'd like to have free clothes as well, take a look at your friends. Are any of your friends around the same size? If not, do you know someone that knows someone that's around your size?

When I'm with friends around my same size, I just come out and say it. "When you're over that sweater, I'd like to have it". They will usually laugh, then I make sure they know I'm serious. As a result, I receive clothes from two friends, and a friend of a friend. (Come on!) Usually, if your friend is trying to lose weight or having a baby, getting married, or moving, they will hook you up big time!

Now this deal can't be all take, and no give. I frequently clean out my closet, and either continue the giving cycle to my other friend or cousin, or I give to Goodwill. It never fails. Every time I give clothes away, I get "new" clothes to replace them.

Not your deal?

If you want brand names for an inexpensive price, you might try Daisy Exchange.

Still not your deal?

You can brand new, never worn clothes, for an inexpensive price at Forever 21.

Love,
The Single Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment